Vegvisir Cowboy Cuff
THIS LISTING IS FOR A SINGLE CUFF
---MADE TO ORDER (5-8 week processing time)---
• 3.5 inches long at its widest
• Made from full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather
• Dual Roller buckle closure for perfect fit
• Tiny brass-plated spot studs
• Clear top seal for a lasting, stain-free finish and durability
• Hand saddle-stitched with imported German thread
• Lined with a super soft, comfortable pig suede.
Due to the finnicky nature of real leather and the entire handmade process, there may be some variation in color and design. They may even be unique scars, and each hide has its own blemishes. One single hide of leather may have patches where it takes dye and stamping differently, so every item is unique. If there are any specific details you must have in the final product, please let us know and we will take all necessary precautions to keep that detail in your piece. With that said, we do keep an accurate representation of every item and keep each item true to what you are expecting.
We love our products, and want them to be heirloom-worthy. If your item needs touching up, don’t be shy! We’re happy to repair anything it needs for life for free – but we do ask that you cover the shipping.